The Vice President of Academic Affairs reports to the President of the College and provides leadership for all instructional divisions of the college, with responsibility for immediate supervision of Agriculture, Business, Communications, Math/Physical Science, Social Science, Teacher Education, Life Sciences/PE, Fine Arts, Developmental Education, Nursing, Lee Library, and the Instructional Centers. Other divisions/areas of instruction report to Associate Vice Presidents, who report to the Vice President.
Position Knowledge, Critical Skills, and Experience Expectations:
1. Master’s Degree from regionally accredited college or university required. Doctorate preferred.
2. A minimum of two (2) years of full-time administrative experience at the division chair/department chair level.
3. A minimum of two (2) years of teaching experience at the college level.
4. Knowledge of finance and budget control
5. Strong writing and computer skills
6. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, other professionals, staff, and the public.
Salary is competitive, with an attractive fringe benefit package including health and life insurance, tuition waivers, retirement, sick leave, and a generous holiday and vacation schedule. To apply, send letter of interest, resume, and Application for employment to Human Resources, 601 Laclede, Neosho, MO 64850 or email to
. Applications accepted until position filled. Application review begins January 11, 2019. Position start date is negotiable. Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. (posted 12/6/2018)