We believe in hard working people in the pursuit of their dreams, and it is our mission to support those people as they turn those dreams into reality. At Flypaper, our team believes we can make a difference in the lives of local business owners and entrepreneurs by connecting them with their customers online. As a Digital Media Consultant, you will focus on expanding Flypaper’s customer base by developing custom digital marketing strategies based on the needs of the client. Business is primarily generated through cold calls, walk-in’s, networking, and events. Afterwards, you will work in tandem with the rest of the Flypaper team to maintain and develop the account.
If you have a passion for technology, helping others, and team success then you’re invited to “embrace your inner geek” with us to help shape a rapidly growing industry.
Experience, Skills, and Characteristics
- 1+ Years of experience preferably in B2B sales
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
- Confident decision making skills
- Effective, professional communication
- Experience with digital media, online marketing, or advertising
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- On-Site Training and ongoing career development
- Base salary and uncapped commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal Advancement for outstanding performers
Job Type: Full-time
About this company
Northwest Arkansas Newspapers LLC is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Fayetteville, AR (US - 72703)