Local Media Company is looking for a self-motivated Recruitment Advertising Sales Lead person in our advertising department responsible for managing the digital recruitment advertising efforts and generating revenue for nwajobfinder.com as well as print products. This performance-based position requires consultative sales techniques plus outstanding customer services skills paired with the ability to think outside of the box. The Recruitment Advertising Sales Lead is responsible for the overall management of recruitment advertising initiatives as well as direct sales to customers with the objective of growing digital and print recruitment advertising revenue. This position reports to the Director of Advertising & Marketing.
- Meet/exceed recruitment team and individual revenue goals
- Identify new prospects through outbound sales calls, e-mailing, and research
- Apply consultative upselling skills to maximize advertising revenue for each issue and digital pitch
- Successfully sell recruitment and branding-oriented print and digital contracts to clients directly (large accounts)
- Educate other members of sales team on how to increase sales of enhancement packages using assumed sales technique
- Training of sales reps to ensure they provide superior customer service via telephone, e-mail and social correspondence related to recruitment advertising
- Build revenue and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Successfully launch and promote new recruitment products
- Respond to customer needs and requests with a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and knowledge
- Fully knowledgeable and conversant on all aspects of recruitment advertising for print ads and for online nwajobfinder.com
- Work collaboratively with the executive team and other members of the sales team
- Maintain high standard of accuracy in all activities and meet required deadlines for advertising assets.
- Recruitment and advertising sales experience (with print/digital magazines, e-Newsletters, and/or newspapers preferred)
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point) is required
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional and engaging phone manner; articulate, polite and friendly
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers by providing consultation
- Ability to write proposals and contracts, as well as superior writing skills in e-mail correspondence
Salary is Base, plus earned commissions/bonus structure
- Company Matching funds to 401(k) Plan
- Company Funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
Send resume to: Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 1607, Fayetteville AR 72702 or email resume to
put (Recruitment Advertising Sales Lead in Subject Line).
About this company
Northwest Arkansas Newspapers LLC is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Fayetteville, AR (US - 72702)